THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something Happy & Some Help From you!

So today, I'm going to do something different. I want yall to help me with the next blog I post. E-mail me or comment your most memorable Magical Moment! Then, hopefully on Thursday or Friday, I want to post a blog with my favorite Magical Moments and yours too!!! So please guys, e-mail/coment your favorite Magical Moment you experienced. Nothing is too small!

Now, to today's blog. I promised something happy for yall in this blog since the last one was so serious. I honestly can't think of any advice to give right now, but I just felt like blogging today. So let's do some Random Useless Disney Trivia!!! I used to love doing this while I played in the parks my last program. If you have any you would like to share, please e-mail/comment them, and I'll add it to my next blog.

Did you know...

that the 2 books Belle refers to in the opening song ("Belle") from Beauty and the Beast are Jack and the Bean Stalk and Sleeping Beauty?

Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy?

that the sign above Pooh's house is for Mr. Sanders? He is the person who lived in Winnie the Pooh's house before Pooh moved in. They just forgot to take the sign down!

Topolino is the Italian name of Mickey Mouse.

The 10/6 on the The Mad Hatter's Hat is the price tag -- it's 10 shillings, and six pence!

There are no lost children in the Magic Kingdom? There are only lost parents. The reason for this distintion is because when a child becomes seperated from their parents, they are often afraid that their parents will be upset at them. When you tell them that it is not they who are lost, rather their parents, it shifts the "blame" to the parent.

That each costumed cast member had to stay in their own land and was not allowed to go into other lands while in costume. The only time this was allowed is when the cast members were asked to help with PAC (Parade Audience Control). There were 2 - 3 cast members from each land that would help with the 3 o'clock parade every day. This rule was to keep the themeing of each land consistent.


There's some to start you off. Have a magical day everyone! New blog up soon (maybe tomorrow???)

-----------------------------------------
e-mail questions to amber.wdwcp.blog@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------

0 comments: