THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bucket List!

What's new with Amber? Well, I'm going to a big football game this Saturday. SFA vs. SHSU! Go Lumberjacks! I'm really excited about going. I made a shirt for it that says Bearkat + Football = Sucks! I'm so ready for this game. And I got great seats too! But anyways, thanks to Frank, here's the new blog! So everyone has a list of must-dos while at Disney! A Disney Bucket List! I actually had this conversation with my friend, Frank last night, and it inspired me to write a blog about it. So first, I'm going to put some things that I think everyone should have on their bucket list that I've already done (but will probably do again):

-Festival of the Lion King
-Fantasmic
-Character Dining Experiences... MULTIPLE!! (Cinderella's Royal Table?? Yes Please! and Cape May Cafe are on my lists for this program)
-Big Thunder Mountain during Wishes
-Find a paint brush on Tom Sawyer's Island
-Finish the Kitchen Sink at Disney's Boardwalk! Make sure you bring friends!
-Prime Time Cafe
-Enchanted Tiki Room
-The Maelstrom (Norway)
-
-Have a Dole Whip
-Draw a Character in the Animation Courtyard at Hollywood Studios
-Picture on a Speederbike (Star Wars) at Hollywood studios
Magic Kingdom Opening Ceremony
-Try the Drinks at Club Cool in Epcot
-Ride the roller coaster simulator inside Innoventions

Now here are some things I want to do this program!
-Cirque du Soleil
-Disney Quest
-Get Character Autographs... not an autograph book though! (backpack or vinylmation)
-Caricature with Mickey Ears on
-Scifi Drive-In
-Ellen's Universe of Energy
-Driving Experience at the Disney World Speedway
-The Spirit of Aloha Polynesian Luau
-The Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
-Disney Cruise
-Hot Air Balloon at Downtown Disney
-Experience Main Street at Opening
-Frontierland Hoedown (I've seen it multiple times, but I've never experienced it as a guest)
-Babbling Water Fountains Outside of MouseGear in Epcot
-Meet Characters on the World Showcase
-Swahili Showers in Animal Kingdom
-Tony's Town Square Restaurant
-Maze garden in the UK pavillion in Epcot
-Find R2D2 on the Great Movie Ride
-Meet Herb and Flora at Camp Minnie Mickey
-Look up at the end of It's Tough to be a Bug
-Rafiki's Planet Watch
-Hidden Mickey's!
-Visit the Animal Kingdom Lodge
-Fulton's Crab House
-Campfire at Boardwalk/Fort Wilderness
-Pastry at French pavillion
-Boma!
-Dole Whips at the Polynesian
-Writer's Shop at Hollywood Studios
-Port Orleans Resort
-Rose & Crown during Illuminations
Also I want to spend a whole day at a park and enjoy the park, not worry about the rides. I want to experience the shows and the magic throughout the parks.

0 comments: