THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm back, until yall get there at least.

I had decided I wasn't posting anymore blogs, but when I looked at my blog today, I realized I was letting quite a few followers down. So, I'm going to post a few more, at least until yall arive at Disney. Then you'll be living the experience and you won't need my help anymore. For those of you who don't know, I decided not to do the program this spring. I decided to wait because I didn't want to miss my sister's senior year of high school (we are extremely close and I want to be a part of everything... prom, graduation, you know). But anyways, we are going to talk about the amazing ICP's you'll meet there. I know I have at least one ICP following this blog. He'll actually be going to Disney in 3 days!

ICP's are International College Program students. You'll meet them from all over. Argentina will be getting there in the next week or so, students from China and Japan will be ariving the same time as you, Thailand people will be getting there in March, and Mexico students in May. You'll also meet people from Australia, Korea, France, and Brazil to name a few. Get to know the ICP's! It's so interesting meeting people from across the world! I now have friends in Thailand, Japan, Mexico, China, and Australia! We keep in contact through facebook and it's amazing to learn about their culture. They want to learn ours too! It's an amazing experience meeting these people.

Take advantage of these friendships. If they're close enough, you may go to visit them in their country one day!

I know this one is short, but I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I'll post again when I can (hopefully soon, but finals are this week so we'll see!)

As always hav a magical day!

0 comments: