THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 in one Day?? Have I lose my mind???

And the answer is yes ladies and gentlemen. I may have just lost my mind. Okay, not really. I just felt like posting again. I wanted to talk to you about going seasonal. You may be asking what's seasonal? Well, seasonal is what you can become after your program ends. If you go seasonal, you must work 40 hours within one year to keep all your benefits. It's a really sweet deal actually.

To go seasonal, you must have a clean record card! (Look at my post about it!) Keeping your record card clean is a big deal. If you're within the point range to stay around, then you can talk to a manager about going seasonal. Then you come back & work from time to time & play in the parks too!

Well, that's about all there is to becoming seasonal. I'd reccomend it if you wanna stay a part of the Disney family! Have a magical day (again!)

0 comments: