THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guess What Guys!!!

So I just got accepted for QSF&B!!! I'll be arriving January 19!!! I can't wait to get back down there!!! I filled out one of those crazy roommate survey thingys. You probably saw it on the facebook group. If you're looking for a roommate for hopefully Patterson wellness 3 bedroom, just let me know! Okay, now to celebrate I'm going to tell you one of my favorite stories about the Pixie Dust that enchants all of Disney World.

So I was working at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom one day, and I was put on register. (FYI-Sleepy Hollow is the only place where you can buy funnel cakes at the Magic Kingdom. We also sold waffles, and various soft serve ice cream desserts). I had this adorable little girl come up with her dad to order their food. She looked up at me and asked me what the Mickey shaped waffle was. I told her and she said, "Daddy, how do they make them?". Her dad responded, "Well they have a waffle maker that is shaped like Mickey's head that they make it with." At that, I decided to have a little fun. I said, "Excuse me sir, but you are mistaken. We do not use waffle makers shaped like Mickey's head in this facility." He looked at me strangely while I continued. "We make the waffles using pixie dust." "Pixie Dust?" he asked me. "Yes. The pixie dust makes it look like Mickey's head." At this the little girl looked up and said "Daddy you were wrong! I knew it was pixie dust that did it!" It's totally one of my favorite memories working at Sleepy Hollow!!


-----------------------------------------
e-mail questions to amber.wdwcp.blog@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------

0 comments: