THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Some Advice for When you are Accepted

Okay first I'm gonna start off with some goofy advice that I think all future CPs should know. Don't think you can't bring every Disney movie/shirt/picture frame/other stuff you have. Bring it all! I was a little reluctant to bring all my Disney DVDs with me, but I did and all my roommates and I watched were my Disney movies. I brought with me some Mickey Mouse coasters, and we fought over which color coaster we got to use. Everyone that's there loves Disney and is probably some form of immature in at least the Disney state of mind. So if you wear Tinkerbell pj's or your favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast, don't be embarrassed to bring them along. I promise, your roommates and new friends will think they are absolutely amazing!

Also, I know people are still waiting for their acceptance e-mails. Just take a deep breath and be confident. Those purple envelopes will come soon enough. Just remember Hakuna Matata!




-----------------------------------------
e-mail questions to amber.wdwcp.blog@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------

0 comments: