THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 2, 2010

a little about me

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! This blog was made with the future CPs in mind, so feel free to ask anything and everything about the program or me here! Just shoot me a quick e-mail or comment below any questions you have, and I'll gladly respond. So first off, here's some quick facts about me.
  • Name? Amber
  • Age? 19
  • Alumni Year? Spring 2010
  • Role? Quick Service Food & Beverage (QSF&B)
  • Location? Stands West, Magic Kingdom
  • Hometown? Houston, TX
  • Favorite Disney Character? Belle
  • Favorite Disney Princess? Belle
  • Favorite part about Program? All the friends I made. I now have friends from one side of the US to the other, and some in Australia, Thailand, China, and Korea!


-----------------------------------------
e-mail questions to amber.wdwcp.blog@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------

0 comments: